23 Kasım 2014 Pazar

Modern day decorative house

Modern day four BHK home elevation style in 2600 square feet (241 square meter) (289 square yard). Designed by S.I. Consultants, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Square feet particulars
Ground floor : 1450 sq.ft
1st floor: 1150 sq.ft
Total region : 2600 sq.ft
Plot region : 1800 Sq.feet ( land 30' 'x 60')
No of bedrooms : four
Design and style style : Decorative

Modern decorative house

See floor plans

Ground floor
  • Drawing
  • Dining cum lobby
  • Bedroom : two
  • Widespread toilet
  • Kitchen
  • Work Area
  • Retailer
  • Car parking
Very first floor
  • Bedroom : 2
  • Common toilet
  • Upper living
  • Open terrace
  • Front balcony
Other Designs by S.I. Consultants

For far more information about this elevation and plan, make contact with
S.I. Consultants
Agra, U.P, India
Ph:+91 8899106699
E-mail:deepaksingh.rajat@gmail.com

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder