23 Kasım 2014 Pazar

Exclusive luxury residence design and style

This home elevation is truly special. Total area of 3100 square feet (288 square meter) (344 square yard), which can be create in plot size of 40'X68' (2720 square feet). Made by S.I. Consultants, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Square feet specifics
Ground floor : 1800 sq.ft
1st floor: 1300 sq.ft
Total region : 3100 sq.ft
Plot region : 2720 Sq.feet ( land 40' 'x 68')
No of bedrooms : 4
Style style : Unique

Unique home

See floor plans

Ground floor
  • Drawing
  • Dining cum lobby
  • Bedroom : two
  • Typical toilet
  • Contemporary Kitchen+store
  • Operate Location
  • Automobile parking
Very first floor
  • Bedroom : two
  • Study space : 1
  • Widespread toilet
  • upper living
Other Designs by S.I. Consultants

For a lot more information about this elevation and program, get in touch with
S.I. Consultants
Agra, U.P, India
Ph:+91 8899106699
Email:deepaksingh.rajat@gmail.com

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder