23 Kasım 2014 Pazar

Contemporary duplex residence

3150 square feet (293 square meter) (350 square yard) duplex home elevation. Created by S.I. Consultants, Agra, Uttar Pradesh, India.

Square feet information
Ground floor : 1850 sq.ft
1st floor: 1850 sq.ft
Total location : 3700 sq.ft
Plot location : 3150 Sq.feet ( land 45' 'x 70')
No of bedrooms : four
Design style : Contemporary

Modern home India

See floor plans

Ground floor
  • 20' wd. Front lawn (Sit out)
  • Drawing
  • Dining area
  • Lobby
  • Bedroom : 2
  • Typical toilet
  • Kitchen+store
  • Function Region
  • Pooja
Initial floor
  • 4' wd. balcony
  • Drawing
  • Dining location
  • Lobby
  • Bedroom : two
  • Typical toilet
  • Kitchen+retailer
  • Operate Area
  • Pooja
Other Styles by S.I. Consultants

For much more information about this elevation and plan, get in touch with
S.I. Consultants
Agra, U.P, India
Ph:+91 8899106699
Email:deepaksingh.rajat@gmail.com

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder